WILL THE NAME OF YOUR CHURCH GUARANTEE SALVATION?

 I may be a member of the Catholic church but yet i do not live a holy life that will qualify me to recieve the body of Christ any day i attend Holy Mass.

I may be a member of the Redeem Christian Church but yet i have not been redeemed.

I may be a member of the Living Faith Church, but yet i am not living the faith.

I may say i attend Winners Chapel but yet i am not a winner.

I may be a member of the Deeper Life Church, but my life is not deep in Christ.

I may be a member of Mountain of Fire Church, but my fire has gone down.

I may be a member of Christ Embassy, but yet i have not secured visa to Heaven.

I may be a member of the Chosen church, but yet i do not live a life that shows that i have been chosen.

I may be a member of the Assembly of God Church, but yet i avoid the assembly of God's children.

I may be a member of the Sabbath Church, but yet i do not keep the sabbath day holy.

I may be a member of the Cherubim and Seraphim, but yet I can neither sing nor dance for the Lord.

I may be a member of Overcomers Church, but yet i am not an overcomer.

I may be a member of the Last Days Messenger Church, but yet i am not a messenger of God in these last days.

I may be a member of the Evangelical Church West Africa (ECWA) but yet i do not evangelize.

I may be a member of Salvation Ministry but yet I am not saved.

Salvation will not depend on the church you attend. Denomination will not secure you salvation, but rather, your personal relationship with God and obidience to His word.

Written and Published By
BRO. ALIGWEKWE NNAMDI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAN GOD EVER FORGIVE ME AGAIN?

UNDERSTANDING BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION AND HOW TO GET OUT OF IT